Monday 26 March 2012

Troika's kinetic LED chandelier is a vision of the future

Troika's kinetic chandelier, Thixotropes, combines LED lighting, carbon and steel banding ...

Let's play a game of word association. If I said to you "LED lighting", the chances are the first thing you'd say would be ... well, honestly, I have no idea. But if I were to guess, I think a lot of people would say bright, or efficient, perhaps cool, or possibly colorful. I would too. My hunch is that the word beautiful would be used much less frequently. But that's a perception that might soon change, if London design studio Troika has anything to say in the matter. Which it does. Its mechanized, kinetic and grand LED chandelier, named Thixotropes, is, quite simply, a beautiful vision of the lighting of the future... Continue Reading Troika's kinetic LED chandelier is a vision of the future

Section: Good Thinking

Tags: ,

Related Articles:


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GizmagEmergingTechnologyMagazine/~3/M1v0Uvey5qY/

Chris Anderson Fergus Anderson Hugh Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment