Monday 11 June 2012

Andrea Dovizioso on Top with New Yamaha Engine

Andrea Dovizioso Catalunya Test 2012

Andrea Dovizioso topped the timesheets at the end of an official MotoGP test at Catalunya. The Italian rider set his best time of 1.41.997 in 42 laps. It's very positive for Dovizioso and Tech 3. Dovizioso praise the Yamaha's electronic package as a positive point.

“Today was very positive and despite missing a bit of time while the track dried this morning, we were able to work through our schedule. Finishing fastest means we have shown once again our potential and I am now starting to feel really confident and comfortable with the YZR-M1."

"Yamaha gave us a new engine to try and I was able to give my impressions of it and help with some comments for future development. The most positive point of the day was the electronics package. It doesn't help for a single lap but it makes the life of the tyre signif icantly better and that is really important for us."

"We made another step forward with the set-up of the bike compared to the race and now I am looking forward to the Aragon test. This track has not been the best for me so I am curious to check my level on the Yamaha there. I am looking forward to confirming the results of the race and the test here in Catalunya."

Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/63T8Z1FlLQ5/Andrea+Dovizioso+Top+New+Yamaha+Engine

Reg Armstrong Arciso Artesiani Sandro Artusi

No comments:

Post a Comment