Thursday 14 June 2012

We're Going To Do Weird Things With Cars [Car Hacks]

Back in 2008, I conned Make: magazine into sponsoring me and three other car guys and artists to enter a car in the 24 Hours of LeMons. The way I convinced them was pretty simple: car people and DIY/maker people have lots in common, but the two groups don't have as much interaction as you'd think they would. I'd like to do my part to help change that, if I can. And that's what this weekly column will be about as well: doing interesting things with cars, with car parts, about cars, anything. As long as it's related to cars in some way and is interesting, bring it on. More »

Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/full/~3/_XJwq-E9wSw/were-going-to-do-weird-things-with-cars

Ken Armstrong Reg Armstrong Arciso Artesiani

No comments:

Post a Comment