Tuesday 9 October 2012

Toni Elias with Italtrans in Moto2

Toni Elias Indianapolis 2012

Toni Elías will participate in the next four Grand Prix of the season with the Italtrans Racing Moto2 team like substitute of Claudio Corti, being the teammate of japanese Takaaki Nakagami. Toni, who split with the Mapfre Aspar Moto2 Team earlier this year, after which he substituted for the injured Héctor Barberá in the Pramac Racing Team, will return to action in Japan on board the team’s Kalex machine.

Toni Elías: 
"I am grateful to the Italtrans team for this opportunity. I am very motivated ahead of these four races. I have not set any goals, as I will not promise anything I cannot stick to, but when I get on a motorcycle I always give 100%. The agreement is for these last four races, then we'll see. I’m in contact with other teams, but everything is still a little uncertain. I hope that between Japan and Malaysia things will be a little clearer. I have not closed any doors - I could run in Moto2 but also with a CRT"

Toni Elias Official Website Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/uNV51CxouCl/Toni+Elias+Italtrans+Moto2

Sergio Gadea Roberto Gallina Wayne Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment